|General meeting on February 9, 2011|
|Province ||Time zone|
|British Columbia||12:00 PST|
|Ontario, Quebec||15:00 EST|
| New Brunswick, Nova Scotia,
Prince Edward Island
|Newfoundland and Labrador||16:30 NST|
A general meeting is planned on February 9, 2011 at 19:00 EST (Ottawa time). The meeting will take place electronically via Skype and phone. You will be also able to read read the minutes in the days following the meeting. Alan Walker will be responsible to contact all participants by Skype and Heilman is James will chair the meeting.
Pursuant to our Bylaws, all registered members at the time of the meeting announcement may vote, if applicable. Non-members may also be present as observers. To be able to participate, you must provide your Skype username and we will contact you minutes before 19:00 EST (Ottawa time) on February 9, 2011. If you can not use Skype, please email Alan.ca with your phone number to arrange a call.
|Add your name|
- Status update on RBC Bank account (James and Zana)
- Discuss and approve Bylaws changes (Mr. Lahiry, Legal Advisor)
- Discuss Chapters Agreement and Flow-Through mechanism (Mr. Lahiry, Legal Advisor)
- Discuss Charitable Status Application (Mr. Lahiry, Legal Advisor)
- Discuss and approve delegates to the Wikimedia Conference 2011 in Berlin (James and Alan)
|This section requires.|